Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chicken Wraps

Chicken Wraps: (should make 8)
(feeds a myself and my spouse with two left over, except on really hungry days)

Crescent Rolls (either half a recipe or 2 packages)
1.5 broccoli heads - cooked *
2 chicken breasts – cubed and cooked **

Directions:

If using a package of crescent rolls from the store, you will want to pull the rolls out by twos so that they make rectangles, not triangles. Make sure they are stuck together well.

Divide the chicken and broccoli in eight ways between all the of the crescent roll rectangles. Fold the crescent rolls in half over the broccoli and chicken. Seal the edges. For homemade dough: Place on a pan and cook at 210 degrees Celsius (around 410 – 420 F) for 10.5 – 11.5 minutes. For store bought: Cook according to directions.

Remove the wraps and slather ‘em with cheese sauce. Enjoy.

Notes:
* I use a chicken seasoning or something else that is appealing to cook my chicken with. Just season it as you wish. You don’t have to add anything at all if you don’t want.
** I am cheap, so I tend to use one, maybe one and a half chicken breasts. I find that more than 1.5 heads of broccoli (I use the stem entirely, mind you) is overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment