Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brief Break

No, I'm not already giving up. It's just that I've not been at home using new recipes. Over the last few days and in the next one or two, I won't be cooking anything new, so I probably won't be posting a new recipe until the second or third of January.

As a side note, a friend is really excited about the blog, but asked that I send a reminder email from time to time. So, I've made a note to send out an email every ten new recipes or so. It will list the new recipes posted and the blog address. Hopefully that will be useful to others.

As a side note, we just watched "Julie and Julia." It was great! We really, really enjoyed it. It does have a touch of cursing and marital intimacy (pre and post, not during). It was a fun movie and made me want to eat and cook!

Hope you all have had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment