Saturday, December 26, 2009

Brief Intro

So, my sister-in-law suggested that instead of emailing, I should post a blog. My spouse added that in this way I will avoid frustrating people with full email boxes. Additionally, if someone should lose a recipe, they can retrieve it from a blog.

I'm torn because I'm terrible at following blogs. I am concerned that I will ruin the whole point of starting to email recipes because people will forget or not be inclined to visit a blog.

However, I cannot deny the logic of sister and spouse, so I am going to blog. I hope you enjoy the recipes. I am only posting what we enjoyed eating. Some recipes are from books, some from friends. Due to privacy issues, I will not be posting the name of those who have shared these recipes with me.

As a side note, I will add a "vegetarian" label if the recipe is. The same goes for crock pot recipes. There is also a search bar that will search only in my blog, should you need to go hunting for something specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment