Saturday, January 23, 2010

Background on Two Recipes

Over the holidays, my sister-in-law saved one of our meals by telling us about something called Magic Mix. There is a blog this sister follows that helps people plan and rotate their food storage. I haven't done a lot of delving into this site yet. I want to, but time wise, I haven't gotten it done.

What I will tell you is that it looks like a great site and what I've seen and gotten thus far is good stuff.

So the next two things I list: Magic Mix and Cream of Chicken Soup are from the aforementioned site. If you don't have the stuff to make the Magic Mix, use the White Sauce recipe in lieu of it and I believe it should work out anyway.

We used both of these recipes for making Chicken Chalupas and my spouse loved it. In fact, it was liked more than when I use Campbell's.

No comments:

Post a Comment