Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meatball Subs - Crock Pot

I know, it's so simple, why would I post on this idea. Because, sometimes we all just want a recipe and this is a good and tasty one.

Lactose Intolerant: Just leave off the cheese.

Hot Meatball Subs

25 - 28 frozen meatballs (about 18oz)*
1 jar (26 oz) chuncky garden-style spaghetti sauce
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 c. onion, chopped
Montery Jack or Mozzarella cheese, sliced
Hoagie Buns

Directions:

Combine meatballs, spaghetti sauce, onions, and garlic. Cook on low heat 4 - 6 hours. Place meatballs and desired amount of sauce on bun. Lay cheese slices on top of meat. Makes 6 - 8 servings.

*So I hate how hard it is to eat meatball subs. The meatballs are so big! So, I thawed mine, cut them in half and found it much easier to stuff my mouth with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment